Please complete school consents at the following link.
ONLINE CONSENT PORTAL
• When using the system for the first time, parents must use the front page to request an access number (which acts as their password). This password will be sent to your email.
• Parents use the verification number to gain entry. From there, they can provide consent to the six activities. If your student is not listed, please make sure that the email address used is the same email address your student’s school has on file.
Here are the consents that are available as this time to be collected online:
1. Freshgrade (online tool)
2. GAFE (Student Access to Google Apps for Education)
3. Media Release
4. School Cash Online (KEV)
5. Short (Walking) Field Trips
6. Internet Access
When do the Consents expire?
• Some consents (namely GAFE, KEV, and FreshGrade) expire once a student leaves the district and/or graduates
• Some consents last one school year
• The system tracks the expiry of these consents. To renew a consent year to year (for Internet access, as an example) a parent simply reconnects to the system next school year. The system will note that the consent has expired and will give parents an opportunity to renew their permission.